Preventative Maintenance for your Ventilation System
Performing proper maintenance on your industrial equipment is essential to your business. Similarly, maintaining an efficient ventilation system and clean ductwork is essential to the health and safety of your employees. At Vanaire, we believe that proactive prevention is always better than costly reactive repairs.
Vanaire has a team of engineers who are trained to provide Preventative Maintenance Solutions to all of our customers. We provide comprehensive checkups to your entire system, from air pollution control to ventilation systems. This proactive approach allows us to identify issues before they become expensive repairs or equipment replacements.
Our preventative maintenance program is designed to meet the specific needs of each client. We will come out and look at what you have and work with you to determine if you would need a monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually maintenance package. Our lead preventative maintenance technician, Kurt Jones, has 17 years of experience under his belt and services all types of systems, whether you bought it from Vanaire or somewhere else.
Our comprehensive preventative maintenance packages typically include:
- Inspect Scrubbers and Fans for leaks
- Check air flow
- Inspect bearings for grease and service
- Check fan belts for tension and wear
- Check fan wheel balance and wear
- Inspect spray chamber nozzles for plugging and clean if possible
- Check inspection doors
- Inspect wheel coating
- Inspect Recirculation pumps for operation and wear
- Inspect packing media and mist eliminator media for fouling or plugging
- Check magnehelic gage tubing for proper gage readings
- Record all static and differential pressures
Finally, once we have completed the maintenance, we will provide you with a TQM certified report, with a detailed checklist of maintenance task performed. This provides you with peace of mind that you are getting the thorough inspection that you serve for the health and well-being of your employees.